Monday, December 5, 2016

First Assignment! Create the Blog

Well here it is, the first assignment in this competency is to create a blog for my personal learning profile.  I've created dozens of Blogger blogs, mostly for other people, so this wasn't a challenge.  The rest of the assignments may be a bit harder though.
Alan Dix - Kuwait in 2009
Me in 2009, Kuwait
I really don't like this layout/style for a blog, so I will be changing that soon. I am actually taking a web design class, well a second one, at the same time as this class.  I am learning a lot about design and layout, things that I know a little about, but mostly just enough for me to mess things up.  Hopefully this will give me another opportunity to improve my skills in terms of design and layout.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your service to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was certainly an honor. Thank you for your gratitude. :)

    ReplyDelete